Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BEWARE Very Personal Post

"Things turn out best for those who make the most of the way things turn out." ~ Jack Buck

I feel this is just a short chapter of my life and I am wondering how long it will last. School is fine. I have been better. I would love to write that everything is wonderful, that I am having a blast, but this experience is kinda hard for me. And why you ask.....I am not at a highlight of my life. I am not happy. I am discontent, self searching. This is the truth and maybe I should not be writing this for everyone to see, but everyone I have talked to thinks what I am doing is great...How come I don't see that? It is unique I agree. I have never been lonelier and so discontent though. I keep waiting for things to get better, don't want to jump in or out of things too quickly. I have met some great people up here. I would think I could find some solitude living up here, but so far this is not the case. I know there is also another quote out there that says something like don't wait for the world to change, be the change you want to see in the world. So something needs to change, and I need to be the one to take action. I am lost though....what do I want I ask myself?? Will things get better if I keep with what I am doing?

1 comment:

  1. Tess honey you are what they call homesick. It'll get better I promise. I love you
    Love
    Always
    Em

    ReplyDelete